XP Brushless ESCs are water-resistant for maximum durability. Their light weight and compact design allows for easy installation in most 1:10 vehicles. Simple calibration and a wide variety of tuning options make these ESCs perfect for both casual enthusiasts and racers. When paired with a Reedy 540-SL or 550-SL brushless motor, you create a potent combination of power and efficiency that brings performance to a new level. More power and less maintenance elevate the fun factor by increasing top speeds and reducing down time.
• Adjustable LiPo Low-Voltage Cutoff
• LiPo Cell Auto Detect
• Reversible with Reverse Lockout
• Fully Proportional Brakes
• Adjustable Drag Brakes
• Adjustable Throttle Profile
• Hard Case with Aluminum Heat Sink
• Water Resistant
• Heavy Duty Silicone Wires
• High Power Connector
• 3.5mm Motor Connectors
• Pre-Wired for Optional Cooling Fan
• Cells: 2-3 LiPo, 6-8 NiMH
• On Resistance: .5Ohms x 2
• Brakes: Proportional
• Motor Limit: 2 LiPo: 6100kV. 3 LiPo: 4000kV.
• Reversible: Yes, with brakes-only option
• Low Voltage Cutoff: Adjustable, with cell auto-detect
• Dimensions: 46 x 42 x 26mm
• Weight with Wires: 100g (3.5oz.)
• Power Wires: 12-gauge silicone
• Connector Type: Battery: High Power Connector. Motor: 3.5mm sockets.